As a company wishing to be at the forefront of our industry, we invested in this technology which involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we filter through deionization vessels.
Here's why we chose this particular State of the Art Cleaning System:
- Better cleaning results. The major advantage of pure water is its desire to return to its impure state; hence its capacity to absorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. This process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water. As such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally.
- Health and safety. Legislation being brought in from Europe will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered. Water fed pole systems are seen as a safer viable alternative and greatly reduces the risk of accidents to staff and customers.
- Environmentally friendly. Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.
- Reduced disturbance. No more dents from ladders left in your lawn.
- Increased privacy.
- Windows will stay cleaner. The absence of sticky soap residue means that dirt will find it harder to cling to your windows.
- We can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Third and fourth floor windows, conservatory roofs, windows above conservatories, that had to be previously left. WE can safely clean your property up to a height of 52 feet.
- We can now clean all aspects of your property. Frames, all UPVC, panelling, canopies, guttering, fascias, garage doors etc.